Friday, February 11, 2011

Christmas At GAP

After shooting fashion and working as a freelance graphic designer I have settled into another creative and stimulating occupation. Since moving to London I have worked in a couple of the most popular retailers in town, though finally I have found myself working with a professional visual team and merchandising men's, women's and kid's fashion for GAP on Kings Road. 
Starting at the beginning of the silly season I had to learn fast and now 4 months has past I am piecing window displays together and consider a valued member to the team. It's very refreshing working for such a large company and being able to learn from some of the best.

Below are snaps of the displays and windows I did in the beginning...










x

No comments:

Post a Comment